MASYARAKAT GEOLOGI EKONOMI INDONESIA
STUDENT RESEARCH POSTER CONTEST 2016
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 31, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: September 4, 2016
Submission of Poster (PDF): September 30, 2016
Contest: October 5-6, 2016
- STUDENT RESEARCH POSTER CONTEST 2016 at the MGEI 8th Annual Convention, will be held in Bandung, Indonesia, on October 5-6, 2016. The conference theme is Unconventional Exploration Targets and Latest Techniques and New Tools in Mineral and Coal Exploration.
- Students are invited to submit abstracts (up to 500 words) for possible inclusion in the conference program.
- Abstracts are due by midnight, August 31, 2016 (WIB)and are to be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by 4 members of the technical committee for their scientific validity and comprehension in English/Bahasa Indonesia.
- Best 15 authors will be selected and notified of acceptance September 4, 2016.
- All accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the website, mailing list, and by personal communication.
- After abstract acceptance, participants will be asked to confirm copyright assignment.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to confirm the presence for the conference prior to midnight, June 30 September 7, 2016(WIB).
- Committee will underwrite them the accommodation (flight and hotel).
- One poster may be written by more than one author, but each of them must be a student. Authors must be an active student(s) of BS or equivalent degree in the geosciences or related field or have completed in 2016.
- The research topic relates to economic geology or the study of mineral and ore/coal deposits, geochemistry, or geophysics with applications to minerals exploration and mine geology.
- Posters will be displayed for two days at the conference.
- Each poster will be allocated a wall and the poster must not exceed A0 portrait size (118.9cm high x 84.1cm wide).
- Presenter will be asked to attend their poster during a dedicated poster viewing session to discuss the poster with other attendees.
- A PDF of the poster will also be required and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2016.
Publication Poster: https://flic.kr/p/K31JNE
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 to Thursday, October 6, 2016
Aston Primera Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia