MGEI Research Funding Program 2023
Advancing Applied Sciences
MGEI has established the Research Funding Program to support a variety of types of research projects related to economic geology. The grants are for six months and range from IDR 6,000,000 to IDR 20,000,000. Undergraduate student, fresh graduate, and student research group are eligible and encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to complete application consisting of background of applicant, project title, objectives, abstract, timeline, and budget for the proposed research. Please note that all applications will be reviewed by our review panel, so please provide informative and clear explanation. Grants will be given after the applicants have passed the final selection. Every expense must be noted with clear receipt.
Grants can be used for:
- Laboratory analysis expenses
- Field expenses, including living expenses during field activity in research area
- Travel expenses to and from research area
- Travel expenses to a conference to present the research result
And grants may not be used for:
- Preparation of thesis (printing, copying, binding)
- Tuition or university administrative fee
- Purchase of field equipment, such as geology compass, hand lens, geology hammer etc.
- Purchase of computer equipment or software
Applicant must submit research grant application form and supporting statement in (pdf) to email: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ‘’MGEI Research Funding Program 2023’’ before the submission deadline of 20 August 2023.
(*) click research grant application form and supporting statement to download file document